Get the maximum power from your carburetted engine with this Air Gap Big Block Chevy carburetted cast intake manifold. This dual-plane intake manifold is designed to keep your air and fuel distribution going into the engine at a steady and even flow for maximum performance and efficiency. The carburettor-mounting pad is designed to accept aftermarket square-bore carburettors with either manual or electric choke options available on today’s market. Specifically designed for 396-502 cubic inch big-block Chevy engines with large oval-port cylinder heads (1975 and earlier) operating from 1500 to 6500 rpm range. In most cases, these manifolds accept late model water necks, air conditioning, alternator and H.E.I. ignition systems.
This manifold is a Hi-Rise race style manifold designed for high rpm and large cubic inch engines. It does feature dual distributor hold-downs and four corner water ports plus a fifth water outlet in the front of the manifold.
Intake Runners should be port matched to your cylinder heads for optimal performance.
- Fits Big Block Chevy 396-502 Cubic Inch Engines.
- Dual Plane Configuration.
- RPM operating range - 1500 to 6500.
- Square bore carburettor pad
- Overall height (Carb pad to bottom of manifold) is 160mm (Ensure to Check Bonnet Clearance)
- Port Size: 1.60" x 1.94"
- Intake manifold gasket, Fel Pro 1212
- 5/16-18" carburettor studs (x4)
- 5/16-18" mounting holes (x2)
- 3/8-16" distributor hold down mounting hole (x2)
- 1/2" NPT ports (x5)
- 3/8" NPT port (x1)